Hotel prices in Fairbanks, Alaska, start at per night at one of these 18 top spots.
Find a hotel in Fairbanks, Alaska from hundreds of booking sites in one search. Combine your hotel stay and airline ticket for a discount.
Put KAYAK to work for you in your search
Obtain discounts on your upcoming stay
Find a hotel in Fairbanks, Alaska from a list of booking sites in one convenient location.
There are no fees or costs of any kind associated with using our service.
Various filters are available, including no-cost cancellation, complimentary breakfast, and more.
Booking a flight and hotel together can result in significant savings.
- Consider coming to Fairbanks in the off season if you want to stay in a reasonably priced hotel. The best times to find deals on Fairbanks hotels are in the beginning of the year and at the end of the year.
- There are many variables that affect hotel rates, but Saturday nights typically offer the best value in Fairbanks. Typically the most expensive day of the week is Thursday, but this week it's the opposite.
- For the lowest rates, reserve your Fairbanks hotel at least 31 days in advance of your arrival date.
- Recently, KAYAK users have found 3-star hotels in Fairbanks for as low as $118 and as high as $494.
- When should you leave? Hotels in Fairbanks are typically booked by KAYAK users for a minimum of 4 nights.
- Consider the 7 Gables Inn & Suites if you are looking for a hotel in Fairbanks that provides more than just rooms and services. In order to ensure that their guests have a memorable stay, the hotel provides them with a wide range of fun things to do while on vacation. Outdoorsy visitors can participate in a variety of activities like hiking, fishing, canoeing, and skiing during their stay.
- Staying at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks is a good idea if you want to travel and exercise in comfort. The fitness center is equipped with cutting-edge machines and tools, so you can maintain your exercise regimen without breaking a sweat. Visitors can also get in a little friendly competition on the tennis court.
- Candlewood Suites Fairbanks is an accessible hotel that you should consider staying at if you're visiting Fairbanks and need accommodations for a disability. Hotel guests can use the elevator to reach the upper floors, and all rooms feature accessible bathtubs, shower stalls, and toilets.
- If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Fairbanks that offers a truly memorable dining experience, look no further than the Clarion Hotel & Suites near Ft. There is a restaurant, a bar, and a lounge available to hotel guests. The area around the property is filled with cafes and restaurants that can elevate any meal to a new level of excellence.
- The Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn is a great place to stay in Fairbanks for a vacation or a romantic weekend away. In addition to its plush rooms and thoughtful extras, this hotel provides a peaceful, wooded retreat from the world. The hotel's location provides easy access to the city's many points of interest, allowing guests to quickly and easily take advantage of all that the area has to offer.
- Hotels in downtown Fairbanks are the best option for visitors who want to be close to the city's museums and other points of interest. SpringHill Suites by Marriott is a 3-star hotel in downtown Fairbanks that features an indoor pool and a fitness center, and it is located right next to the Chena River and a short walk from the Fairbanks Community Museum.
- One of the hotels in Fairbanks to feature swimming pools is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, which can be found right off the highway. Indoor swimming pool and a fitness center can be found at this moderately priced hotel. The 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites is located just 3 miles from the heart of Fairbanks and features a heated indoor pool and a spa.
- Hotels near Fairbanks International Airport are ideal if you're arriving via plane. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks Airport, conveniently located by the airport and the highway, also provides guests with a fitness center. The Pike's Waterfront Inn is the number one place to stay in Pike's There is a shuttle service to and from the airport, and the hotel is only 2 miles away.
- Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge is ideally located on the banks of the Chena River, making it a prime choice for riverside lodging in Fairbanks. Located 4 This hotel is situated 5 miles from the heart of Fairbanks, and it offers a variety of amenities, including a restaurant, espresso bar, lounge, gift shop, and fitness center.
- The Clarion Hotel & Suites is a good choice among Fairbanks hotels with kitchenettes because of its convenient location near the river and its three-star rating. Wedgewood Resort, a three-star hotel located to the north of Fairbanks, features condo-style suites ideal for extended stays, complete with fully-equipped kitchens.
If you're looking for a hotel in Fairbanks that's great for kids, Pike's Waterfront Lodge is a fantastic choice. When booking a stay at the hotel with your family, you can take advantage of the hotel's interconnected rooms. Cable and satellite television, as well as board games, a game room, and a pool table, provide for family entertainment. Children can choose from kid-friendly options at the buffets featured on the special children's menu.
Sophie Station Suites and Rivers Edge Resort are two great options, as they both provide free airport shuttle service to and from the airport, as well as many other amenities.
Yes Both the Hampton Inn & Suites Fairbanks and the Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn welcome pets on their premises. Pets are welcome at these hotels for an additional fee.
Staying at Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge is convenient for those who are in town for any of a number of reasons, including visiting the University of Alaska Fairbanks as a prospective student, attending a school ceremony, or just wanting to be close to the campus. It takes about 1 A short drive of only 5 miles separates you from the university.
Close to the University of Alaska Fairbanks and featuring well-appointed rooms, free breakfast, Wi-Fi, and parking, the 2-star 7 Gables Inn & Suites is an excellent value. In addition to free Wi-Fi and parking, the 9th Ave Hostel provides a garden and barbecue grills for guests.
Located 2 The 2-star Candlewood Suites Fairbanks is located just 5 miles from the Fairbanks Depot, and it provides free parking and laundry facilities, as well as a 24-hour fitness center and a terrace with a barbecue.
There is a 2-star hotel on the riverfront called Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge. It has contemporary, business-friendly rooms as well as a business center and meeting spaces. The conveniently located Extended Stay America offers a business center with free Wi-Fi, printing, and copying services.
The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center has excellent Northern Lights viewing from September through March. There are two restaurants available to guests of this three-star hotel: Red Lantern Steak & Spirits and Northern Latitudes Restaurant. The Fairbanks Moose Manor Bed & Breakfast, located 5 miles from downtown Fairbanks, is a great place to stay to view the Northern Lights and Aurora Borealis because there is no light pollution in the area. There is a pool table and wildlife to see on the six acres of land, and you can watch the Northern Lights from the comfort of your room or out on the viewing deck.
Since Fort Wainwright is among Fairbanks' most visited attractions, many visitors opt to lodge in the area. Hotels within walking distance that are recommended on KAYAK include the Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center, the Clarion Hotel and Suites Fairbanks near Ft. Wainwright, and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks.
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Fairbanks for as low as in the past three days. A standard double room costs around $243 per night.
When hotels take appropriate sanitation measures in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19), guests can feel safe staying there. But if you're looking for safe accommodations in Fairbanks, you should talk to the police there. Please see our travel and coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page for more details.
Fairbanks hotels that offer free breakfast and parking are popular searches on KAYAK.
If you want to stay in one of Fairbanks's most convenient areas, all you have to do is use KAYAK to find the perfect room, and then narrow your results by neighborhood. When conducting a search, you can also use the interactive map to zero in on a specific area, such as the heart of Fairbanks.
Browse our comprehensive hotel map to locate the most convenient hotels in your area.
This article requires additional references to verify its content. Assistance is needed to enhance this article by incorporating citations from reliable sources. Unsourced information may be called into question and may be subject to removal. Sources to consider include "Alabama High School Athletic
The Time of Year for VisitorsThe primary season for visitors takes place from late-May until early-September, with the most popular month being July. While the park remains open throughout the rest of the year, visitor services are extremely limited during this time.Climate and AttireDuring the summer,
Alaska experienced an increase in its population in 2022, as revealed by new estimates from the Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development. This marks the second consecutive year of growth after four years of decline.State demographers have also revised the population estimate for 2021,
List of National Monuments and Parks in New Mexico:- Aztec Ruins National Monument in Aztec, NM: The Pueblo people consider this site an integral part of their migration journey. You can follow their footsteps through ancient passageways to experience a long-gone era. Discover a 900-year-old ancestral